Friday, January 2, 2009

Objectifying men in pop culture

http://superherofan.livejournal.com/ is the best site ever. Even if you don't like the actors that are posted (all shirtless!), just ignore their faces because their bodies more than make up for it.

Robert Buckley
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Can you say gorgeous? I love him without a shirt. X.X


Bonus: his sense of humour! Good-looking and smart C: Which is amazingly refreshing because I have sadly come to accept the fact that most beautiful people aren't the smartest and most smart people aren't very beautiful. Like Casey Taylor, who "want(s) to be a famous rapper". D: Obviously there are exceptions, like Wentworth Miller, who is gorgeous, sings, acts and is Ivy League smart. However, the majority of people hover around average, for example, me.



Matthew Rhys
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
He is so ridiculously attractive here. X.X Actually that's kinda wrong, because (I'm assuming, because I haven't watched Sorted) this is the morning after he got drugged and subsequently raped by a woman, but damn. (drools) And I don't even find him good-looking the majority of the time. X.X

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love his expressions, Kevin FTW! I don't really like his American accent though, the Welsh-ness seeps through sometimes. I think the only actor who can do a good American accent is Hugh Laurie. Besides, Welsh accents are so much sexier.

No comments: