Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Newpaper/Urban has run some very weird articles on the modelling industry recently. There was one about how male models were lining up in droves in Milan to get jobs. But Josh Beech doesn't even need to go for castings and he makes it into JPG, Kenzo and Theirry Mugler. I suppose Paris is not Milan but really, how different can they get? Unless models don't get paid in Paris.

Then there was this thing about how female "models" were asked to sleep with lecherous men to get jobs. Umm... It's weird because I'd be significantly more worried if I were a male model.

Photobucket
Like how this guy looks way too happy about having his hands down Julius' pants. Maybe I'm thinking too much about the picture (this is what doing too many source based questions does to you), or maybe I just wanted to use a picture of Julius. But there is no denying that smile on that guy's face!

No comments: