Friday, May 23, 2008

Christal Sih

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CHRISTALLLLLLLLLLLLL, YOU'RE SUPER AWESOME AND I LOVE YOU! :D

I know I still owe you that biography from agessssssssssssss ago, and I'll try my best to do it when I find the inspiration to. :D


Okay what else is new/interesting in my life? Well I spent the last two days at the Science Centre doing the SYSF thing which we didn't win a thing for because our poster was not kewl enuff~. It sucked the most because our project and RI's project were nearly identical but they won cos they had a pro-er board.

Best part of the thing was that everyone was sitting around doing homework and I figured out that ESP thing, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo.


I don't know what else to say, even though I have had tons of interesting things happen to me and I'm way too lazy to go upload photos on Photobucket, so um, here is a quiz stolen from Serene [[and yes, I know it's not the one you asked me to do but my answers were boring for that other one]].

#1 If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Um... I'm not sure. Get angry first, I guess.

#2 If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
That I miraculously get a trillion dollars in my bank account. Money = nearly everything. Shoes, clothes, bags, trips, cars, houses, and I'll be able to not worry about buying an extra something/donating some money because I'm saving for something

#3 What will your dream wedding be like?
I don't know where I want it to be, I just know how I don't want it to be. I don't want tons of people I don't know/don't like, I want to be in a Lacroix gown, and I don't want an outdoor wedding. I'd be freaking out too much about the weather to enjoy it.

#4 Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Nope. If I don't know what lies in front of me how can I be confused about it?

#5 What's your ideal lover like?
I really don't like the word lover, it's so.... weird in the context. But someone with a great sense of humour and someone's who's pretty chill about most things, because I get irritated too easily.

#6 Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved. Loving someone is blessing them.

#7 How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Until he appears.

#8 If the person you secretly liked is attached, what would you do?
Move on. No use going pining over things out of my control.

#9 Is there anything that make you unhappy these days?
Yeah, PMS. It makes me so much more irritable than usual.

#10 If you have a choice, what kind of family would you want to be born into?
My family's fine.

#11 Is being tagged fun?
Not exactly.

#12 How do you see yourself in 10years time?
Probably at the end of my doctorate in um... a field I'll choose when I am uh, more mature. [[Read: have more knowledge about which one is the most interesting and the easiest for me]] Maybe engaged/married?

#13 Who are currently the most important people to you?
Myself, lyk duh.

#14 What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
No one tagged me, I had to write something on my blog.

#15 Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Single and rich. The way I've seen it used single can mean with a boyfriend but not married.

#16 What's the first thing you do every morning?
Pee.

#17 Would you give all in a relationship?
Ummm I'm taking that to mean sex? Probably not. Depends.

#18 Do you live to love, live to hate or live for the sake of living?
Live to love/lust.

#19 What type of friends do you like?
People who are more independent and people who are not assholes. Although I can be one myself.


01. Something you wish didn't happen?
Natural disasters and man-made ones.

02. How do you feel now?
Bored.

03. If you can fulfil one wish , what would it be?
I'll take a trillion dollars, thanks. Either that or I take Lars. *cough cough*

04. Who are you thankful to?
My grandad for giving me money to eat [[especially since he hasn't been to work the past few days and is sick]], and my grandma for being naggishly caring. :D

05. Important wishes for now?
Ummmmmmmm please let me get through the O Level with 6 points.

06. If you can turn something in the past back , what would it be?
I think everything that happens has an impact on how I view life and the people around me, and if I were to change something... Time travel is dangerous, kiddies, haven't we established that with Harry Potter already?

07.What are your main priorities now?
Get through my education with good results

08.What makes you happy?
Laughing, watching House, looking at the few *coughs violently* guys I think are good looking, writing in my book about happy things [[which I have, sadly, not been doing properly the past few days]], playing the guitar well, getting something that I've been lusting over for ages, getting good results.

09.What do you wanna change in you?
People who make these things aren't very original, are they? I want to be less irritable.

10. What song can represent your feelings now..?
i've become impossible
holding on to when
when everything seemed to matter more
the two of us
all used and beaten up
watching fate as it flows down the path
we have chose

This is my favourite song of all time. So awesome.♥ I'm feeling a bit bored right now, so "when everything seemed to matter more".

11.What type of person you like most ?
Urgh.

12. Are there anything you wish to confess now?
Yes. I think Hugh Laurie is really hot. ;)

13. What is your definition of a dream house?
Cozy, comfortable, lots of lounges, large bed *coughs*, large TVs with great sound systems, with a garage with all my prettaye cars -- Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Porsches, Hummers, BMWs, Benzies

14. Who will you go to when you are feeling low one day?
Probably my sis.

15.What do you hope to achieve?
Get a well paying job.

16. What age do you wish to marry?
Whenever I meet the right guy

17. who do you miss most currently?
I don't miss anyone right now

18.How many people made you angry for the past few days?
Too many. PMS sucks.

19. who are you going to kill after this survey ?
Myself. My life sucks. There is no meaning behind survival.

20.Are you bored?
Extremely, and the quiz is making it worse.

No comments: