Thursday, May 29, 2008

My mom thinks that Birkins are pretty C:

Robin FTL. :C What "players should be paid more" shiz. I have come to two logical conclusions. Explanation number one: he's terribly upset over Flamini's departure and is worried that Hleb might go too. Explanation number two: he's crazy. Although explanation number two isn't really logical [[since I just said he's crazy, get it?]], but w/e~


Photobucket
Chris Evans! Prettyprettypretty and I don't even like him that much C:

Photobucket
Jonny!

Photobucket
I like Anne 'cos she's not like Lindsay Lohan and her bffz~ and wears Valentino. And I'm not even ashamed to admit that I enjoyed the Princess Diaries movies a lot. And no, Chris Pine did not have much anything to do with it. *coughs*

Photobucket
JAKE asdl;fjasdl;fkaj;dlfa;ljfd I need to rewatch Proof or Jarhead or something

Photobucket Photobucket
Tom Ford and Trent look alike. D: I don't why that's a D: thing but it's weird! Oh, and on the topic of look-alikes, I think Andrew S. and Panayiotis look alike! :O

Photobucket

Photobucket
MJ/Austin [[are they still together? idk~]] Beatrices loves MJ to death. We remind her that's he nearly 4 times her age, but she says "So? He's cute!" I think it's because they both like/love Spongebob.

Photobucket
:C




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Foreman: Lalalalalalala! This is boring boring boring! Oooh let me watch my nails grow!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
ILU CHASE ~


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
House at rehab making small intestines out of plasticine FTW.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
WHUT IS UP WITH CHASE'S TIE D:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He actually looks....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
caring.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love that shirt, I need that shirt. I'll wear it to sleep every night or something, it's so awesome.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
House: I have tickets to a play.
Wilson: (peers over to see the tickets that House is offering to him) Okay. Do you want me to pick you up?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
House: You thought this was a date?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Spot the teddies part 1!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Spot the teddy bear part 2~


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
How did you walk with the cane and two coffees?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I stacked them.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wilson/speed FTW.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wilson: (struggles to put glove on) Can't seem to get my gloves on today. That's weird. Well, that's okay. One's enough.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wilson: I'm not on anti-depressants, I'm on SPEEEEEEEEEED!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
BLAHPHEMER!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
House: HELP! I'm trapped inside a monitor!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
House: (to Wilson) Did you just spit on the monitor? You know I can't see you.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh goodness! I've left my door open! My poor dog must have run away and been run over by a truck, or a train... or an anvil.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Face poke C:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
NOMNOMNOM


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
NOM

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
House's house of whining, state your complain!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I sent him (Wilson) flowers C:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Never is just reven backwards.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You have pretty hair C:

No comments: