Monday, May 12, 2008

Okay, first things first. The 2007/2008 season's finally over. I don't know if I should be happy or not. I was hoping I'd be like "OMG LEAGUE CHAMPIONS/CL CHAMPS FTWWWWWWWWW" but we're not. ): It was a season of so much hope and promise that boiled down to nothing.

I know "there's always next season", but it's just a little disappointing.

And WHY FLAMS WHY. ): I know we'll survive, and it's interesting to find out who we'll get/use to replace Flams, but I LIKE Flams. ): If Aleks goes to I might just slit mii wristz and dye~

But on the positive side, 83 points is respectable, and we're only 4 points [[go ahead and laugh, even I did after I typed that without thinking too much about it. Only 4 points but yet far too many. ): ]] behind ManU, which is a lot better than our 20-something last season. It hurts like hell that we didn't win, but since we improved by like 16 points from last season, if we improve another 10 next season, we'll take them all!

Now I'm just going to look forward to Euro 08 [[GO GERMANY!]] and our new acquisitions over the summer.


Secondly, I haven't posted in so long because I've been watching House. House ROX~

Thirdly, that's it for today, I'm going to go watch House. Hahahahaha.

No comments: