Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Arsenal v Porto

4-0!
So fun to watch. :) Robin scoring two, and Adebayor with another 2.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

It could've been more though, I remember quite a few glaring misses (Nasri's and Theo's come to mind immediately). Not so much of a problem when we're 4-nil up, but it gets quite worrying if we're not leading. I thought all of our strikers did well though, even if Bendtner and Adebayor have (hopefully had) shit communication. I remember them both running for the ball and both leaving it behind them. And I really like Vela and Nasri. C:

Eboue was showboating today and someone on Arsenal-mania said, "Someone should have broken his leg." What the fuck? I'm not Eboue's biggest fan on his best day but wishing that his leg will be broken is just terrible. What kind of a human being, much less an Arsenal fan, wishes that on someone? I hate Ronaldo but I don't want to see someone break his leg.

On a more shallow note, I'm debating whether the Champions League font is cute.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Y/N? If I want to, can I get this font instead of the normal one on my shirt?

No comments: