Thursday, September 18, 2008

Shocking facts about school

(1) BRENDA G. LIVES IN THE SAME BLOCK OF FLATS AS MR SEARLE.

I find it sadly amusing, but Yi Ling thinks that it's not good if he finds out. Both of us don't understand why, maybe it's something like October 19 babies, our brains must work differently. Hold on, if we both don't understand it, it makes us the majority, instead of the minority. Maybe her brain works weird.

Do you know what this means? It means that I have some weird connection with Mr Searle, outside of the fact that he teaches me English. D: On that note, I think I bombed my English mock paper. Hah.

(Brenda G. uses those really annoying animation thingies that make it super hard to read what she types. I usually get quite annoyed with them but I love Brenda G. so I'm not going to complain about it.)


(2) Ms Law is a ManUtd fan.

WHUT. D: Why does thou mock me, fate? Why couldn't it have been our Chinese teacher or something? Why must it be the teacher of my favourite subject? D: adlfja;lkdjfadf



I must catch up on Arsenal matches soon.

No comments: