Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Arsenal v Sheffield United

6 - 0
Vela with a hat trick, Bendtner with two and Wilshere! :D

Man I'm loving all our baby!Gunners. Bendtner was one of the oldest players on the pitch and he's 20, hah. Although I'm not really sure we can still call them that anymore, Vela, Wilshere and Ramsey have all played in the league. Vela looks good from what I've seen of him, and I'm really excited to see all of them play properly (stupid Starhub at work... or should I say, not at work?, again).

Like Arseblog said, "Let the day's creaming ourselves over the kids ... erm ... commence" I love Arseblog.

I just realised that I haven't ever seen Harvard Nordtveit play.

Which reminds me, I don't think Senderos is coming back. But whatever, he's already sucking up to AC Milan. (I still remember waking up to watch the AC Milan match on a school night/morning and being so damn happy that I went to sleep with a stupid smile on my face. Good times. It's sad that I forgot to record it, but at least I have the highlights.)

I love Nasri.

I want to love Aaron Ramsey but the ManUtd loving. (shudders) Plus Wiki says he lives with a Sp*rs player. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. I guess I kind of get it though, they're both Welsh. I suppose I would take comfort in living with a Singaporean in a foreign country... But I would rather spend my time around gooners (quote from Arsenal-Mania, "Have you ever met a gooner who's a cunt?" My thoughts exactly.) than a Singaporean Sp*rs fan. To be fair though, Sp*rs are, admittedly, quite amusing this season. I briefly remember the talk about them finishing in the Top 4 above us at the start of last season. Ah, good times.

However, it really does show you exactly how good our youth system is, that we can snatch a ManUtd fan from signing withManUtd.

I like Ramsey's hair colour though. (This feels like that Mr. Bean episode where his car gets run over by a tank and he's upset for a while then he sees his unspoiled lock and is alright with the whole incident.)

I haven't seen enough of Wilshere to properly love him yet. (Come on Starhub, you're sucking ass!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Belinda: Oh so sad, nobody loves him.
Bernice: He should get a PSP.
(I laugh)
Bernice: What should I say? I'll find somebody to love him? I'll love him?



CRYSTAL HERE ARE THE KEVIN PICTURES FOR YOU.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He looks like someone just slabbed half a bottle of oil on his face.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Josh Beech is damn hot.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Those eyes. x.x I seem to be experiencing a resurgence of the lust for smouldering eyes after watching Prison Break Season 3. Hmmm I wonder why. (Does anyone else sense a Wentworth picspam coming up?)


My sister is amusing (quotes from the past 15 minutes)

If you keep talking about my drugs, I'll have to get an alter-ego. Like Hannah Montana. I'll have to wear a blond wig.

How come Michael Phelps' gold medal is fully gold while the other people medals are a little bit gold, then there's this white part, then it's gold in the middle?



I think I did terribly for English. Actually I'm pretty sure I did do terrible for English. What happened to the good old A1 days?

I want to re-read Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close!

Can I have AOTV and Richard Siken's Crush for my birthday? Along with lilac Chucks and Oosh!

No comments: