Monday, September 29, 2008

Self-discipline is make-believe

I told myself that I was going to start stuyding at 12.30P.M. yesterday. Then I wanted to watch The Chorus (for the third time) and said to myself, "Okay you're going to start at 2.30P.M." I go up to my room and I see Harry Potter, so I bargain with myself again, "Read a bit, then start at 4." I just continue reading and reading and reading and by the time I start it's 6.30P.M.. Obviously I ended my revision at 1A.M. (and even then I didn't go through everything I had to, I just told myself that it's better to try to answer the question on the spot than go through questions that won't come out tomorrow).

And I was doing so well during the September holidays too. (sigh)

I'm thankful that we have no school tomorrow because this allows me to watch the Porto match tomorrow morning. Although if we lose this one my little Arsenal-loving heart might just be crushed into smithereens.

Here they are preparing to either make or break this week for us.
Photobucket

Photobucket
HAHAHA CESC.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I shudder to think where I would end up if I stood next to Bendtner.

Photobucket
Just for Serene, thanks for your note! Ich liebe dich auch (my German isn't improving any either, haha)

I wonder who will be dropped today.

No comments: