Thursday, September 25, 2008

Realisations. errant thoughts and random proclamations of love

(1) Drugs decrease productivity.

(2) Assume that all designers are gay (or at the very least, like men), until proven otherwise.

(3) We were shit against Hull. We expected to just turn up and get the 3 points. We definitely have the quality but we were too complacent. (I'm currently avoiding all Arsenal forums because those pessismists will ruin my peaceful internal environment.) I will not say that we deserved to lose though, even if it's possibly true. (Would the baby!Gunners have done better against Hull? They've proven that they can demolish Sheffield, whom if I recall correctly, we lost to in 06/07, and Hull was just very recently in the Championship. At the very least though, they wouldn't have turned up and expected to win.)

(4) Serene: "Arsenal has the hottest players in the league. Is that why you support them?" Of course Serene, that's exactly why I wake up at 3-goddamn-AM on a school morning to watch my team. She even goes on to say, "My brother supports Arsenal. I'm wondering if he's gay." Yes, just assume that everyone supports Arsenal for the good-looking players. Forget the beautiful football. Forget the awesome goals. Forget the matches against the likes of AC Milan and Real Madrid. Forget the fact that most of us are so excited by our (um... not so good-looking) baby!Gunners that we're practically figuratively ready to piss ourselves. (However, I will admit that I think Nordtveit possibly has the best skin I've ever seen, which includes those actresses on the various red carpets with inches of concealer and foundation slathered on their faces.) Even so, you know I still love you and your Man U supporting heart Serene!

(4) In approximately 8 days, I will be a proud subscriber to Arsenal Online TV! I'll get it for a month first but if it's okay hopefully my mom will let me get it for a year C:

(5) Bernice: He's 31. He should retire already. (I laugh, and tell her, "In what kind of a world will 31 be counted old?" She doesn't answer. She thinks for a while.) 20 more days and you'll be 15 already. Soon enough you'll be 31 and you'll have to retire. (Thanks dearest sister.)


(6) If I have ever complained about being 14-going-on-15 I take it back. Because I would feel like a pervert for saying that Jean Baptiste Maunier has the most beautiful eye colour ever (only because I realised it in Les Choristes, and he was 14 when it was shot).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
His high notes make me laugh uncontrollably though.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And for saying that Doru Sechelariu is cute/hot. Who is 15 and who was in Singapore yesterday for the F1 race! I must be getting older. ): And I'm not doing anything with my life, other than learning about the kidneys and plants.


(7) The kid who plays Pepinot in Les Choristes is the cutest kid ever, omg.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It would not be an exaggeration to say that Bernice and I were practically dying of the cute when he sang in Les Choristes.


(8) The following pictures are by Christian Rios.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bernice says he looks like Christian Bale here, but I don't see it. I love the tattoo though. Shoulder piece/half-sleeves are always cool.


(9) I swear Kevin Flamme looks better each time he appears on the runway.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



(10) Some random pictures from my Jeremy folder (for Bernice who is sick right now)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


(11) Cat macros make me happy
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(In response to the question everyone must be thinking, yes, I do have other things to do with my time, one of which is to be studying for Bio tomorrow right now. (sigh))

No comments: