Sunday, June 14, 2009

I am suddenly $70 richer because my grandma just gave me back some money I apparently saved when I was in primary school (which completely slipped my mind, to be honest). Now I only need to save $1000 more to buy:

- iTouch 32 GB
- House Season 5
- Heroes Season 3
- Prison Break Season 4
- Monk
- Eli Stone
- Pushing Daisies
- Kyle XY
- Star Trek (movie definitely, series doubtful)
- Milk

Obviously all this ~enjoyment~ will have to come after O Levels. I hate how everything fun is now "after O Levels". But to be fair there is no way that I'll be able to save $1000 by November, since I won't even get $1000 in allowance by November. So I guess I can go work or something to earn extra money to buy stuff. Either that or I will force Bernice to buy half of the DVDs, heh heh.

No comments: