Saturday, September 12, 2009

I'M GOING TO AUSTRALIA. :)

Interesting things that happened today:
  • I do not know how to apply sunblock properly. I am doomed to be tan.
  • I bought Highway to Hell and Back in Black. I am slowly falling in love with AC/DC. Yes, I know I'm late to the party. But I had horrible taste in music when I was 13. Slipknot, Korn, Sum 41... I shudder to recall the torture I enforced on my ears.
  • I also bought a Fujiya & Miyagi album. So so good. :)
  • Saw a sex shop at People's Park Centre.
  • Also saw Serene at some tour agency. What a coincidence! I gave her a fright though by screaming her name x.x
  • Booked our trip to Gold Coast with Chan Brothers!!!!!!!! I'm also crossing my fingers that we will go to Hong Kong over the CNY break. (We were all very interested in South Africa too. Perhaps another holiday :)
  • I have not done any revision. Prelims are two days away. I'm a genius. ):


No comments: