Saturday, January 2, 2010

First post in ages (and of 2010)

I haven't been doing anything! (proud smile) Other than watching a lot of TV. I've watched a few movies. I just came back home from watching An Education in the cinema and I thought it was brillant, except for the ending. I also watched Prison Break S4, House S5, Heroes S3, Dexter S1 and True Blood S1.

I disliked Prison Break and Dexter (thought Prison Break was such a letdown after the brillance of S1, just declined from there, in my opinion; Dexter I found too slow and didn't like the characters :/ ), liked Heroes and True Blood, loved House and Pushing Daisies. True Blood gets extra props for having Alexander Skargard as a cast member ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Can't wait for S2 of True Blood to be released on DVD. More Eric!

I'm looking forward to watching Cirque du Freak, Invictus, Up In The Air, Brothers, The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus and a few others I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting right now. But for tomorrow, I'll be watching Avatar in 3D for the second time. It's such a visual treat, and I'm not just thinking of the animation. Sam Worthington is gorgeous :)

1 comment:

EDF said...

Okay, I officially love your blog. Not only do we both love True Blood and Julius Beckers, you said you look forward to watching Cirque du Freak, which means you have a new follower :).