Saturday, March 7, 2009

He (Matthew Mitcham) said it was “really humbling and touching” to now be seen as a role model to younger gays and lesbians, particularly as he struggled to come to terms with his own sexuality as a teenager and used “to flick a rubber band on my wrist every time I thought about boys”.
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story/0,28383,25143109-5013560,00.html

This depresses me. I know how horrible I would feel if I were ashamed of my love for Bale or Arsenal or Lacroix. ):

I found this article while goofing off on Facebook (which I don't use for anything other than for stalking the Matthew Mitcham fan page) when I was supposed to be doing my NUS project. (Which, thankfully, is finally finished, I'm proud to report. All we have to do now is send the poster for printing.)

No comments: