Monday, March 16, 2009

Kuan Fei's birthday outing

Even though Brenda Goh and Crystal couldn't make it, we still had a lot of fun eating Japanese food, looking at men's magazines and comparing their abs to Abii's (non-existent) abs, eating macarons and looking at THE Yves Saint Laurent cage shoes and the MBMJ lace up booties!

Also, we went into the Juicy Couture store, which was like entering a whole new dimension of ugly overpriced crap. Abii and I saw this woman who bought her daughter Juicy Couture over MBMJ. (gags) Why do so many rich people have such horrible taste? Just give the money to Abii and me and we'll spend it on nicer things.

ETA: Abii and I saw Denise Keller at Dome in Paragon. I first saw these bare shoulders with slicked back hair, so I thought, "Why is this man not wearing a shirt?" Then I realised the man was Denise Keller. Oops.