Friday, July 11, 2008

Samir Nasri!

FINALLY!

I'm glad he's arrived and I can't wait to watch him (and Aaron Ramsey and our youth team players and Robin, who has to stay uninjuried this season!) play! Ergh the 2008/2009 season come faster! ): I wonder how I lived through the last off-season.


And because I am overly bored, I will show my (imperfect) casting for Twilight. It was done when I was procrastinating against studying for my tests. (Oh, and I got 22/30 for Bio. HALF A MARK TO A1 HALF A MARK TO A1 HALF A MARK TO A1!!!!! Ergh! D: You know the suckiest thing was that I identified the substrate wrongly and because of the two-parter based on that, I lost six marks?! I'm thoroughly annoyed by my stupidity. :C )

Okay, anyways. I decided to do this after watching the Twilight trailer and realising that most of the actors didn't really match up to how I pictured the characters in my head, so this is basically how I see them in my mind. Also, this obviously means that I mostly didn't take into account their acting ability, so just look at their faces.


Billy and Charlie
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bernice and I, uh, we got a bit lazy. :X But they fit! Robert Sean Leonard as Charlie is so good (especially if he does his annoying goodie Wilson thing), and I'm convinced that Hugh Laurie can play any role perfectly.


James
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I know they said that James was average-looking, and obviously Shaun Hugh is NOT average-looking, but think of this as a much more beautiful version of everyone, y/y?


Laurent
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Victoria
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(This picture is here merely so you can imagine the first picture with her hair this colour.)
She is kind of very old for James/Shaun Hugh, but I loved her performance in HP and Fight Club, and I'm convinced she'd make SUCH a good Victoria.


Jacob
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I KNOW Jacob is said to be long-haired and all, but I guess my mind didn't want to register it or something because Josh Beech is the kind of guy I'd picture Jacob to look like (possibly minus the tattoos, but the gauged ears are... X.X). The bad-boy look and the hot rebel vibes are golden!


Carlisle
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Esme
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Emmett
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Rosalie
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think that Stammie is one of the (if not the) most beautiful women on the planet, which means she's perfect for Rosalie!


Jasper
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
HAHAHA @ RNDM MODEL OFF DOLCE~. But it's nearly the exact kind of face shape/hair colour combination that I picture Jasper to have.


Alice
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I've always pictured Rachel L. Cook as Alice in my head.


Bella
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Coco Rocha is EXACTLY how I picture Bella in my head. With the whole v.pretty-girl-next-door (see: the last two polaroids) but with the potential to look amazing dressed up (see: the first picture).

AND FINALLY...

Edward!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I KNOW my choice is far from perfect (but it was miles better than Matt B. and Casey Taylor, my two other considerations), but Robert Pattinson's face structure stuck with me after watching the Twilight trailer. Guntars is a bit, I don't know if I can explain this properly, but more cuddly or even... warmer (not like warm-bloodness, but like... I don't know, I picture Edward to be more stoney (as in not dao-y, but literally stoneish)? I use lots of dots when I don't know how to explain things properly. :C) than Edward, but I still think he's a good choice. C:

2 comments:

SF said...

not a bad choice for Edward put i always visualized Girts Vitolins or Evandro Soldati.btw, great blog. I,too, am a massive Gunners fan. 2009 is our year!

Belinda said...

Ooh I love Girts for Edward! :D I had a few other choices... Jeremy Dufour and Kevin Flamme were at the top of the list sometime ago, but I settled on Guntars in the end for my Edward, haha. If only models could act!

Twilight, models AND Arsenal? You must be my soul mate or something, haha! :P YES THIS WILL BE OUR SEASON! *cackles*