Saturday, July 5, 2008

Take heart, sweetheart, or I will take it from you.

I don't know how to write this post properly without sounding like a pompous idiot (my brain must be malfunctioning), so I'm going to copy Christal and do it in point form.

1) Chinese Oral was shit. I KNOW I saw a 7 on the examiner's score sheet. I'm dead. Lin lao shi even said the lowest he gave was an 8, and my spoken Chinese cannot be that bad. All I can hope for is that the other guy was nicer and the average won't be that bad.

2) Bio test was shit too. I screwed up 2 questions. ): Hopefully I didn't do the same for the others and I'll make an A1. I'm going to need it with all the shitty projects being heaped on us this term. I never do well for group projects. Must be a sign that I'm a loner or have a superiority complex or something bad like that.

3) My sister bought Kangoo Jumps. They were like $400 or something crazy like that. FOR MINI TRAMPOLINES ON YOUR FEET! Whut?! I'm so annoyed because I could've put that money to better use. Like the Marni platform wedges I've been eyeing ever since I came back from Thailand. To the unbiased third party observer my shoes are probably just as big a waste of money, but I'll use them more often than she will with her Kangoo Jumps. Oh yeah, did I mention they're about the most embarrassing thing you could ever put on your feet... ever? That includes crocs, uggs, crocs/uggs (together!) and other more henious shoes.

4) Anniversary Dinner! It was pretty cool that we were going, but the novelty wore off after the third dish. We had 6 people eating for a table of 10, and by the sixth dish two of them went home, and we were like, "NO MORE FOOD! :C" I left the dinner by the second to last dish, which was sad because I wanted to wait for the dessert (tau suan -- my favourite!). But my dad was already there, so I had to go. D:

5) (And this is the most amusing part of the dinner) I got hit on by some random tourist. Hahahahaha. And me, being thick/unused to being hit on, only got it when he said "Can I buy you a drink?" (And he was all, "Oh, do you know where the bar is?" before. Hahahaha! Me = thick.) My ever witty response was, "Uhhh... no." Hahahaha I was very amused by it. C:

6) (This is the worst part of the dinner. :C) I geniusly (see I can't even spell properly!) left my mom's jacket at the ballroom! I freaked when I realised (which was only after I got home) and frantically called up Yi Ling in the hopes that she hadn't left the place yet, but she was halfway home, so I went to wake my dad up, whose very useful advice was "Aiyah, gone already lah. If you think got hope then call the organiser" (Whom I already embarrassed myself in front of, and I wasn't about to do it again.) Therefore I went up to my room and woke up my sister, who promised me two Starbucks if I let her sleep (and I did! $14 for doing nothing! So awesome C: ). After a genius burst of inspiration, I called up the hotel and they so kindly found it for me. C:

7) Since the dinner was on a Thursday, I went back there on Friday with Abi. It was a last minute thing, I was planning to go alone/with Yi Ling, but since she couldn't I asked everyone in my vincinity and Abi was free! C: Abi is really easy to talk to, and it was cool hanging out with her. But the thing that was equally as cool was that I got my mom's jacket back! :D And on the way back we popped into Calvin Klein Jeans (in our school uniforms, how cool are we?! Abi's really good reasoning was, "We have every right to be in there as the (fat) ang moh guy!") because I wanted to show her the skirt that I wanted since I saw the fashion show at Paragon, and into Robinson's because it led us straight to the MRT. And I realised that YSL has come up with the special editions for Baby Doll and Young Sexy Lovely for this season. Someone please tell me an easy way of getting money!

8) POP yesterday. I don't think it has sunk in that we're going to be responsible for the CCA yet. It still feels like we should be running and counting down with them. (I got a post! Assistant CPBS NCO. Probably because I went for BN, because if Joy had gone for BN she'd be up for the post instead of me. My CPBS NCO is Darice, who is awesome. C:)

9) I just realised that I haven't talked about my Thailand trip yet. It was pretty fun, and Thailand has a better range of designer shops than us. They have Marni (whose SAs are SUPERB and it was really sad that I can't walk in 5 and 1/2 inch wedges D:), Dolce and Marc Jacobs! Not MBMJ, Marc Jacobs!!!!!!

10) I have a pile of homework and two tests next week and I haven't started on it. At all. At least we have a holiday tomorrow, although I'm not sure it counts as a holiday if I spend it doing homework.

11) I miss sitting next to Serene. :C At least she's having fun sitting next to Vanessa.

12) I will post the pictures of Matt smiling for you soon Serene!

No comments: