Thursday, July 24, 2008

WTF is this about Christian Bale getting arrested and shit? D: Me and Abi refuse to believe that he's in the wrong though. And his family went to report him to the police?! Crazy shit. (Abi is my Christian Bale co-fangirl! We're going to find someway to watch American Psycho together to perv at Christian! Whooo we cool dude! C:)

I've been trying to arrange a "Let's watch TDK together!" thing but it's getting kind of annoying. My current plan is to either watch it with Abi and Brenda G. on Saturday, or Abi and Debbie on Friday. It's either we forget about Brenda G. or Debbie. WHUT. ): And this isn't the first time that the plan's going haywire. Plan 1: We (me, Wen Yi, Brenda and Yi Ling) were supposed to watch it last Saturday but Wen Yi and Brenda couldn't make it. Plan 2: Me and Serene were going to go watch it on Monday but I don't think it's going to work out since we have the Physics test on Wednesday and I have fencing on Tuesday.

GAH. ):

And the stupid Bio project is due next week (and I left my notebook in class so I don't know what it's about adlfjal;fdjasl;dfadf ! ), plus there's the stupid Physics test too. And the stupid Lit script and the Chem test is on Week 7 and I have this bad feeling that I won't get enough sleep for the next 2 weeks. Yet I'm still here ranting about it. I'm such a genius. :C

No comments: