Monday, December 22, 2008

Brothers & Sisters

(As I am typing this, I am also having a conversation with Debbie online. Which would not in itself be particularly interesting, but she's in Japan right now. How cool is that? But sadly, we just found out that we can't get married, because my birthday falls on the 19th and not the 18th.)

I just watched 3 episodes in a row of B&S and I like it! Which is great because now I can actually buy the DVDs without feeling guilty that I'm only spending so much money on it because I want to see Luke Macfarlane (and he doesn't even appear all that much, at least not enough to justify $70).

Surprising, I actually think Kevin/Chad is not repulsive. I still don't like the actor who plays Chad (thank you House, for ruining my opinion of him forever), but Kevin is awesome. Like when he was trying to figure out if Chad was gay or straight, and Sarah suggested that Chad was bi, and he said, "No one's bisexual. At some point you have to make a choice. Thus the expression, 'bi now gay later'."

Also, another reason to buy the DVD is that AXN has commericals and cuts out the kissing scenes. I will not suffering this injustice of them cutting out what little Scotty there already is on the show! I hope I can get it tomorrow, when I also have to buy Christmas presents. X.X

No comments: