Monday, December 8, 2008

I GOT THE DARK KNIGHT ON DVD. FINALLY.

I also got 808s and Heartbreak (which I adore and am listening to right now), Mika's Life In Cartoon Motion and David Archuleta's album. C: And I found a pair of dunks on 50% discount! Which is particularly awesome because I was prepared to spend $170 on this other pair I found at Gallery. C:

I love dunks and chucks but I wish I could walk around in heels all the time like Jane from Sea of Shoes. I would kill for her shoe collection. Especially for this pair of Dries in yellow:

Photobucket

I'm beyond envious of her shoe collection (what makes it worse is that she's only 2 years older than I am... plus she's also the same shoe size x.x), but my asthetic is quite different from her's. I love some of her outfits, the majority are meh-ish and some are just downright horrendous. Also, for example, if I were her, I'd take these Louboutins over the Ann Demeulemeester boots.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Completely ridiculous and seemingly impossible to wear, but I love them precisely because of that.

In any case, I need a complete fashion overhaul. All I ever wear is a boring t-shirt paired with boring jeans. I'm thinking ripped tights, vintage sweatshirts, Doc Martens, dresses, more skirts and (a must!) a leather jacket. I saw this one at Esprit which was acceptable looking, but it was $600 (under the pretense of being geniune leather) and felt like synthetic leather. And it's freaking Esprit. I might as well cough up a bit more money and get a real designer leather jacket.

No comments: