Thursday, December 4, 2008

I wish I had the knack of doing super short blog posts

Like, "You. Me. Bed. Now." but you know, more sad and emo shit.

I've recently begun to develop a(n annoying? IDK, but I'm not the most objective person for this) habit of adding "shit" to any suitable nouns. I think it started with Bernice saying, "Matt M. can do a forward somersault from the ground because he's an Olympian. I can't, because I'm noob shit." So hearing a sentence such as, "OH MAH GAWD. Tanner Cohen's dance in Were The World Mine is super coolio gay shit!" spewing from my mouth isn't all that uncommon. (Which, by the way, I have been unsuccessfully trying to copy since Wednesday.)

Speaking about Were The World Mine (which I really really really really want to see, even though I already know how it ends), I watched this interview with the director who says that both the male leads are gay (the first time I've ever succeded in correctly identifying a gay man in Tanner Cohen). But then I read this article which says that Nathaniel David Becker is straight.

WHUT. To be fair though, it really doesn't matter whether he's gay or straight because makes no difference to me either way.

Photobucket imdb.com
What he does have is an extremely gorgeous side profile.

Photobucket (UTOOB SCREENCAP OF DOOM)
And beautiful arms. His voice is really nice too (not that I can differentiate his voice from Tanner Cohen's when they sing at the same pitch).

Photobucket
SEE HOW CUTE SHIT THIS MOVIE IS? JONATHAN IS SPARKLY. (When Bernice first saw Jonathan's sparkly chest in the WTWM trailer, she thought it was sweat. Oh, my little genius sister!)

No comments: