Sunday, November 30, 2008

RVP: It was not my day, it was our day.


Photobucket
Chelsea 1 - 2 Arsenal


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
What was it about giving us our sixth loss of the season? C:




I had a good feeling about this match before kick off which diminished after Djourou's own goal. Robin's goal (which I maintain was not offside -- Asshole's, umm I mean A.Cole's, fat leg touched the ball!) brought it right back though. His second was just fantastic. I didn't expect it to go in (how many other times have we watched Robin try to slide the ball in at the far post like that and it goes wide?) so when it did I screamed for joy.

The last 14 minutes were very nerve-wrecking, although Bernice was quite confident that we'd be okay, and thankfully, she was right!

There were some negatives (Denilson still isn't quite the player we need), and positives (I still feel all warm and glowy inside whenever the camera pans to a close up of Cesc AND HIS ARMBAND) but whatever it is... WE BEAT CHELSEA!

FUCK YEAH BITCHES.

No comments: