Monday, November 24, 2008

I am so happy and gay today!

In the morning I had breakfast at Macs, then Serene and Yi Ling proceeded to my house to do our Chem project. (After a million years.) At 11.45P.M. we all left my house, and I went to someone else's house.

We watched The Dark Knight and squealed over the hotness that is Christian Bale. Then we watched random videos -- comedians, Christian Bale, Robin van Persie (ahem), Jean-Baptiste, etc., which made me fall in love with Bale again. Then we read a book about faces, played with one of the most beautiful coats ever and made fun of desperate losers with no fashion sense.

I love them and their awesome-ness. ♥

ETA: from http://www.filmjunk.com/2008/08/28/the-dark-knight-bombs-in-japan/: "Japanese movie fans expect such films to be fun and action packed, for the hero to be attractive, for the villain to be loud and outrageous, and for the movie itself to be easy to understand and light." WHUT. Christian Bale is one of the most ridiculously attractive men in the entire world! Japanese people have weird taste. Then again, Japanese fangirls idolise guys who look like girls. I rest my case.

To make my day even more perfect, after that, I come home and find out that CESC HAS BEEN MADE CAPTAIN. FUCK YEAH.

No comments: