Sunday, November 23, 2008

I saw these and went, "WOW"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is literally the only photo that I have seen of Robert Pattinson that helps me understand why people go mad over him. (Even if he does look a bit like Ed Westwick here.) Why did he have to grow his hair out for Twilight?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I WANNA WATCH MILK AND PINEAPPLE EXPRESS. And not only because James Franco is absolutely gorgeous. Although I have a bad feeling that both of these movies won't ever come out in Singapore. D:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I like Brandon Flowers as long as I don't have to hear him sing and he's without eyeliner or a beard.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This picture makes me want to watch The Princess Diaries 2 again.


Photobucket


Photobucket
(from The Satorialist) I am in love with these shoes in this colour. ♥




And just for our daily amusement:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tanner Cohen with a mohawk!

No comments: