Monday, November 24, 2008

I have a new ambition: to start up my own medical practice.

I just came back from Gleneagles, and in the doctor's parking space there were 2 Ferraris, an Aston Martin, 2 Porsches and countless Mercedes-Benzes. And since people don't stop getting sick during a financial crisis, I'll be more crisis-proof than almost everyone else.

Since my grandfather's room has a TV, I turned it on (it was Channel News Asia) AND I SEE LITTLE PEOPLE IN RED SHIRTS RUNNING ABOUT WITH A BALL. Followed by Arsene's press conference. I didn't actually hear anything though, because I didn't want to disturb the other people in the room by turning the volume up. Therefore, I realised that the long traning pants thing makes everyone's legs look extremely weird.

Photobucket
(The news of Cesc being captain is EVERYWHERE. It was on Class 95 FM, Channel News Asia, the New Paper, arsenal.com blahblahblah)

Photobucket

And I thought trackpants were horrible.

No comments: