Friday, November 21, 2008

The adventures of The Squish Club

Yesterday was very fun!

We ate hotcakes at Macs, and they got Happy Meals again. Just this time, the toys were from Madagascar and not Ben 10. After that we went to my house, played with Nike, watched trailers for Were The World Mine, perv-ed at random male model backstage videos and cooed over Kevin's beautiful voice after comparing it to Abbey Clancy's horrible accent.

We rushed down to AMK Hub for HSM 3 after realising that the movie was due to start in 50 minutes. The movie started off on a good note -- Zac Efron's sweat soaked hair and suspiciously curly eyelashes close up. Obviously, we made fun of Zac Efron and his gayness throughout the movie. We also came up with the genius theory that Hudgens is with Efron only for the publicity, and that the naked photos were to prove that Hudgens is really a girl and to try to convince people that Efron is straight, or at least bisexual.

After the movie, we took the MRT to Bugis. In a stroke of extreme good luck, we managed to all get seats all the way from AMK to City Hall. Since there was little else to do, we cooed over pictures of Kevin and other pretty things on my phone. We also tried to take pictures, but it resulted in a very weird photo with only me looking normal.

We ate at Shokudo, where we ordered pasta, rosti and pizza. My salmon pasta wasn't that good but the rosti was pretty awesome. We ended up getting two portions of it. C: Then I went to get my Batman shirt. I'm glad I didn't get it last Friday, because the only one that caught my eye then was this $60 shirt.

After that we went around shopping. We fell in love with various things, but for the most part we ended up getting what we wanted. C: I saw my dinosaur Chucks again, but I decided to be frugal with the economic crisis in mind. And of course, Christmas is coming and I need moolah for presents!

The shop that was the most fun was Topshop were two of us GOT BATMAN UNDERWEAR. How awesome is that? But it was only the Batman logo and not Christian Bale though, which made us a little bit sad. (Although not enough to stop us from buying it!) We also saw tons of prom considerations, but decided that only low-class trannies with no fashion sense would wear them.

Then we left for Zara, where I made everyone fall in love with coats. So warm, so beautiful and so universally flattering! There was this one white coat which made all of us look so sophisticated and pretty! (Which was also $200 D: WHY ARE WE POOR STUDENTS?!?!?!?!) There was this even prettier coat which was SO gorgeous and so perfect but it was also $260. D:

So, because we were all unhappy about being poor, we decided to set up a fashion store named Squish. Where I would be in charge of choosing the models for our adverts. C: C: I actually wouldn't mind doing that for a living, but I have to be practical.

Then we went for the concert, and had "dinner" at TCC that consisted of cake. C: "I'M TAKING DRUGS. HEROIN, ESTACY, ICE." ILY babe!

All in all, a very fun day. C:

(I have to wake up to RL and start facing school shit soon though. Joy.)

No comments: