Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I just wasted nearly 2 hours of my life watching Interview With The Vampire. The fluffiness of Brad Pitt's hair and the bouncy curls of Tom Cruise's blond hair are immensely fascinating though. I also rewatched School of Rock, and I think that Kevin Clark looks like a much cuter version of Tom Felton. School of Rock was one of my very favourite movies when I was a young kid, but now I realise how ridiculous it is.

Oh, and I just bought the DVD of Prince Caspian (William Moseley! ♥). That shall be on my to-do list tomorrow, along with practising my new guitar piece (after this piece I WILL LEARN CAPRICHO ARABE. YES.) and downloading holiday homework. My brain has atrophied until the point that I am too lazy to even go to asknlearn to try to figure out which assignments I have to download.

Other than watching horrible movies and surfing the net, I also accompanied my grandpa to get his PET scan today. I didn't stay in the clinic long though, it was too swanky and too filled with rich people for my taste. The only reason we were there was because we didn't want to have to wait for my grandpa to go to SGH to get his PET scan, so the private clinic was our only other option. Can you believe that there are only 2 places in Singapore where you can get a PET scan? Amazing.

No comments: