Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Apparently my dog nearly died today. (He's nearly 10.) He was pooping and peeing in his cage and refused to move for two hours. But he's okay now, which is weird. I've had him since I was 7-ish, which makes me feel really old. Just the other day I walked by a bunch of rope-jumping primary school girls... who turned out to be Sec 1. This is bad, how can I feel old at 15-going-on-16?

At least I'm nearly done with secondary school and I'll be somewhere where I'll be the baby again. It's going to be weird leaving St Nicks because 10 years is more than half my life. I can't believe I'm done with CCA already. Did three and a half years really go by so fast? It's also really weird that as of tomorrow, I only have two terms left to go in St Nicks. Albeit, the two hardest terms in my entire SN life, but still.

But Yiling, Crystal and I are going to have a mini celebration on Friday consisting of McDonalds for breakfast, Billy Bombers for lunch, Star Trek, Borders and MAC makeup. I'm probably the most excited for Star Trek (the second time around). I've been watching Chris Pine/Zachary Quinto videos. (I love how they always match) I'm almost ashamed to admit that I think ZQ is attractive... when he's sitting next to Chris Pine. What happened to the times when I thought Sylar was a Cesc Fabregas lookalike with thicker eyebrows and a larger nose?

No comments: