Friday, May 29, 2009

STAR TREK WAS EVEN MORE AWESOME THE SECOND TIME AROUND. Now I wanna watch it a third time. Then I wanna buy the DVD when it comes out. I love the ridiculously good-looking cast (hey Chris Pine/Karl Urban/Eric Bana/ZQ), I love Bones (I may throw up on you~), I love baby!Spock (omg cutest kid ever?), I love Chekov and his Russian accent and just aslkjasflkjadflj AWESOME.

I also bought 2 Jason Mraz CDs today and a few new pens from Kinokuniya (some of them are ~sparkly~), so basically I have some motivation to get started on the mountainous pile of homework we have tomorrow.

Furthermore, I ate Hooters for the first time in my life today. Meh, it wasn't that good. :C Except for the mashed potatoes, which were by far the most outstanding thing we ordered. After that I got Turkish ice cream. Clarke Quay really is a pretty cool place to eat and walk around.

No comments: