Thursday, May 21, 2009

KRIS!

I'm sad and surprised that Kris won (although I love him) because he'll have to do that horrible No Boundary(ies?) song. I'm also sad that I didn't get to see Scott's hot brother in the audience. ): Adam should have won, then he would have his 15 minutes of fame and fizzle out. I don't know whether to love or hate that outfit that he wore when he performed with KISS.

Photobucket

It reminds me of this
Photobucket

but uglier. The make up was kind of awesome -- he had diamantes around his eyes.

I remember I first noticed Kris in the audience when Matt G did Georgia On My Mind, and I thought he looked like Von Smith (heh). So obviously, I was rooting for him to get through to the Top 12 so there would be more eye candy. C: I also remember that Adam was the first to perform that particular episode and he sang Believe. I was like "YAY BELIEVE~~" then when I heard his screechy vocals and saw his ugly outfit I went "Uhh..."

While we were watching the final episode yesterday, Bernice commented that Kris grew leaps and bounds (Heartless! Ain't No Sunshine! Falling Slowly! She Works Hard For The Money!) and that Adam stayed stagnant the whole time. All his performances are the same -- pick a rock song and screech the last note like your life depends on it, or sit on a chair and screech softly.

My sister's classmates found out that Kris won during my PE lesson and we could hear them screaming from the track. I never knew before that so many people cared about AI. And I don't think people (aka girls my age) not liking Adam has anything to do with him being gay, I think it has to do with the fact that Kris is painfully adorable.

No comments: