Friday, April 10, 2009

The Day of Cute Ang Moh Boys and The Following Day of Ang Moh Waiters

Cute Ang Moh Boy 1: Spotted at the Lacroix exhibition sucking on a pacifier and crawling happily towards us. (He wailed unhappily when his mom pulled him away!) He had the cutest blue eyes and the prettiest blond hair ~~, so basically Debbie was having a minor heart attack at his cutness.

Cute Ang Moh Boy 2: Pointed out The Diary of A Wimpy Kid for us when we couldn't find it in Borders. He was also blond and had blue eyes and was really helpful because we weren't even asking him where it was (he was holding a copy), we were just standing around him and going, "I can't find the book leh!"

As a huge bonus, I found Everything Is Illuminated at Kinokuniya! My life is now complete!!!!!!! I love Jonathan Safran Foer ~ Abii and I also spent a few happy hours at Borders, where I was oogling at Men's Vogue because I quite obviously love looking at male models.

So, all in all, The Day of the Cute Ang Moh Boys was one of beautiful sunshine (we took quite a few slighty-overexposed-pictures-that-I'm-hoping-I-can-fix-because-the-camera-sucks-ass), beautiful clothes and wonderful books. :)

Then, the Following Day I went to Vivo City as sister dearest was having some kind of stupid competition at Sentosa. We went for dinner at Brotzeit; we being my dad, Bernice and me because Beatrice wanted to eat at the food court, which is so unlike her disgustingly indulgent and act cool personality. We were seated at the bar at first because there were no tables which made me finally realise how cool bartenders really are (despite the ang moh bartender asking me if I wanted a beer :C ). The best part of the night? My dad waving to my mom to come in which the other ang moh waiter mistook as my dad waving him over.

No comments: