Sunday, April 26, 2009

Page One

I finally got Killing Yourself To Live by Chuck Klosterman!

I tried ordering it from Kinokuniya first but they said their supplier didn't have the book (I found this out when they called me in class). Page One, on the other hand, told me that they would order it from overseas and it would take about 7 - 8 weeks to arrive (it came in less than 2 weeks). C:

I bought it, plus When You Are Engulfed In Flames by David Sedaris, on Saturday, paying with my brand new NETS card (yes I am slow), but I have been resisting the urge to start reading them right away, in case they mess with my memory of the patheticly horrible Whale Rider.

Why, why, why can't we do something like The Great Gatsby? I hope Lit in JC won't be as retarded. It is so embarrassing to say "Oh I'm doing Village By The Sea for Lit" when your friend is saying "I'm doing The Merchant of Venice".

No comments: