Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Miss USA

We live in a land where you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite marriage. And you know what, I think in my country, in my family, I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman. No offense to anybody out there, but that's how I was raised.

(1) Gay marriage is only legal in 4 states in the US, so you can't "choose same-sex marriage" in all of America.
(2) Since there are 4 states in America that allow gay marriage, her country obviously doesn't believe that marriage should only be between a man and a woman.
(3) OPPOSITE MARRIAGE? OPPOSITE MARRIAGE? OPPOSITE MARRIAGE? Soon enough we'll be moving on to blue and pink marriages.

Wow.

I cannot begin to comprehend why people are against gay marriage. Love is love. Why should other people tell us who we can and cannot love? Besides, it doesn't even affect anyone in any way.

No comments: