Thursday, April 9, 2009

Project Runway 5

WESLEY/DANIEL? :O

Oh my. They should have kept Wesley around longer, even sans relationship. I loved his style (short shorts and rolled up blazers, mhm. If I were a gay man I would've jumped him. x.x I have no shame.) and he was by far the best looking.

PR's always so fun because of the bitchiness. (Christian Siriano had the best quotes.) I think a sure way to stay on the show is to stir up some crap or come up with funnily snarky quotes (with a dash of flamboyance). Bernice and I also love playing "Guess the degree of gayness" with the PR contestants. She has really great gaydar -- my theory is that she is actually a gay man pretending to be straight 14 year old girl. I deduce this from the fact that a lot of people in our school have suckass gaydars. Best quote: "Just because Adam Lambert is kissing a man in drag doesn't mean he's gay."

No comments: