Saturday, April 12, 2008

My brain is nearly half dead due to the very wonderful Crisis and Conflict textbook which tells me SO much about history. It's so awesome, adlfjasdl;fadfj...

Yeah right. :/ It's so confusing and they don't name names enough so I get confused over whether it's the Bolsheviks or the Social Republicans they're talking about and the layout freaking SUCKS. It's like they go, "How did Stalin become the leader of the USSR?" and they have subpoints and suddenly there's 2 paragraphs not under any point and it's like, whut dude?

Let's add the wonderful Physics textbook on top of that, ja?

I hate being a student.




I have nothing to post about anymore. I barely even have time to get enough sleep. D: I had a major case of dark eye rings for the past few days. And I got woken up today by my mom at 9.30P.M. when she KNEW that I slept after 2A.M. that morning. Thanks, mom.

I have been watching Project Runway though, which is really awesome, but all 3 out of 4 of my favourites [[Kevin, Steven, Kit and Christian]] were out within 7 episodes. :/ Yeah I'm really good at picking 'em. *snorts* Oh, and Holly won MMAS. I liked Holly in the first few episodes but when she started opened her mouth nearer to the end... *shudders* I guess it's a good thing that she'a a model, not an actress.

I have no pictures today, because I'm not on my usual com and I can't save loads of pictures on this one.

I do have some quotes though, so enjoy!

Belinda: I'll live next to you in the Netherlands
Bernice: Then I'll move to France
Belinda: D: Why don't you want to be my neighbour?
Bernice: I don't even want to be in the same country as you

Jamie Oliver: Got some smoke coming out of the back [[of the vehicle he was driving]]... I'm gonna go faster so I can't smell it

Christian from PR: So I was like, "Okay", and I got very scared... because she didn't like anything

Christian: I'm going to die of barfness

Steve from PR: I don't know anything about football, other than that it's the one time where spandex is acceptable on TV

Sweet P: When your customer is asking for the tackiest garment you've ever seen in your life, it's kind of frightening

Christian: My diva's name is going to be Ferosha Coutura, and her move is she sprays girls in the eyes with hairspray

Random guy: Are you uncomfortable with other guys touching you?
Ronnie: Oh, not at all

Holly: Isn't my fiancee hot?
Ben: I don't know, ask Ronnie

No comments: