Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Teachers

Apparently some Chinese teacher in the school had a chat with my li'l sis about her "high profile". She told my sis to "tone it down" and not to bring so many branded/expensive goods to school.

WHUT DUDE.

Beatrice doesn't bring expensive stuff to school! The most expensive thing she brings is probably her Crumpler bag, and literally everyone in the school has one of them. Weirdo! Oh yeah, and she also apparently told her to only bring 5 blue pens and a maximum of 3 pencils. Beatrice says, "How to survive like that right?"

What is wrong with her?!? What does how many pens my sister brings to school affect her in any way? Weirdo freak! Now I'm going to go out and buy 5 Mont Blanc pens for my sis so she can bring it to school and flash it in her face.

Anyways, expensive is SO subjective. I mean, I think $50 for a CD that I've been lusting over for ages is way reasonable, but some other people think that $18 for a CD is too much. I know people look through the songs in my phone and go, "How you get so many songs one arh?" It seems as though the art of buying CDs is lost amongst the youth these days. :/ Some people pay $8,000 and above for a Birkin, but some people think that you can get buy perfectly with Jansport. [[Just because I have to say it, I have a Jansport and it's my most favourite school bag so far. ♥ ]]

I guess that teacher would die of a heart attack if she saw Bernice with her Prada specs and YSL wallet and Elle. I personally prefer Eau des Merveilles, because I find Elle too overpowering and the base notes bother me a lot. Eau des Merveilles is just beautiful and so pretty and ergh ♥♥. I think I better go and get another bottle, especially since it's limited edition. :/

No comments: