Sunday, April 6, 2008

1-1. Adieu, title. Maybe we'll be reunited next season. We probably deserved it though, we were pretty much crap in the first half. With ManUtd's draw with Middlesborough, Chelsea are now only 3 points behind them. As much as I hate ManUtd, I hate Chelsea more. If Chelsea win I might just kill something.

But whatever, let's go to Anfield and kick some Liverpoo arse!


Random pictures!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Lars reminds me of Ronnie from MMAS here, but Lars is better looking! His shirt is very Gong Chan through.

Photobucket AHHHH THAT SMILE. X.X X.X X.X

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is taken from visualdizziness, which you would've noticed if you could bear to tear yourself away from Kevin's beautiful face long enough. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Urgh I love the eyebrow piercing.


Photobucket
This peekture is specialz~ 'cos it was taken by me! Whooo hooo! With my crappy camera phone which is why the picture is really ugly. [[I shall recount my story of the Canon Rebel XTi in a short while.]]

This was from one of the shows from Singapore Fashion Week. It showcased um, Guess, Calvin Klein Jeans and two other shops which I can't remember. It was really quite boring as you probably can tell from the clothes and the models were average at best. But loads of other things happened which made it interesting!

Incident number 1: There was this guy who wore this Calvin Klein Jeans cardigan that only reached up to his sternum [[Google it, all you non-Bio students!]] and he crossed his legs [[very girl-like, I have to add]] and put this elbow on his knee which allowed everyone to look down his shirt from the top. When I told Debbie this she said, "What's wrong with that?" ;)

Incident number 2: I was standing next to this Brazilian woman and we were trying to protect her friend's place at the railing, because as we all know Singaporeans love to squeeze in at any opening. V. amusing, and she was super nice. :D

The model in the brown jacket with his front to the camera is pretty good looking. I am going to give up any hope of ID-ing him because it's v. possible that no one knows him. ):

Oh, and when we were at the food court at Taka buying bread, these two models walked in. [[It was darn obvious they were models -- tall, good looking, and they had the Dior backstage crew milling around them]], and the brunette was good looking... until he took off his sunglasses. Hahaha. His blond friend was pretty gorgeous as well, but his shorts hit like mid-thigh. *shudders*

Let me tell you the sad story about the Canon Rebel XTi, which was so nearly mine. My dad has a$1000 voulcher [[sp??]] to Takashimaya, and it could also be used at Best Denki... until the 1st of April 2008. ): We went on Saturday and we were so close to getting the camera, but then they were like, "Oh, it's not longer applicable." asdfjal;kfjal;jfal;sfdjsl;djf GAH. ): I won't get a better chance to buy the Rebel!!!!!!!! >:( On the bright side maybe I will be able to convince my dad to get me that MAX & Co. bag that's really pretty. :D Or like Lanvin's Eclat d'Arpege or something.

No comments: