Tuesday, April 29, 2008

6-2 to Arsenal against Derby! :D

I know I haven't been posting about Arsenal recently, but life has been catching up with me like crazy. :/ I don't even really have time anymore to watch TV. ARGH. ): I've been trying to record the matches and watch them when I have the time to do so though.

I'm as dissapointed as anyone that we're not going to win the title this season, but it has been so much more than what we've all expected so I guess that's one place where we can draw comfort from. GUNNERS FOR THE LEAGUE TITLE NEXT SEASON!

I sincerely hope that Flams and Hleb don't leave. Tomorrow is the last day of April. Oh god please, sign the contract.


I BEAT BERNICE BY HALF A MINUTE FOR 2.4KM, WHOO! SO AUSUM~

3 Grace did superb for the run -- I was the second last and I was like 2 seconds too slow for a gold. ): But I'm happy anyways, for myself and for the class. :D The whole time I was running I was like "I MUST BEAT BERNICE I DON'T CARE HOW", so I guess competitiveness works if I want to do well in things. :D

Oh, and talking about Bernice and me, here are pictures from the Flyer thingie!

Being gawgeus inside the Flyer~~ Story about the pimple: So I've been using this YSL facial wash, right? And I don't dare bring it to camp in case it touches the floor or gets trampled on or something [[yes, I know, I know, not v. likely, but I'm scarred for life]], so I decide to squish a tiny bit of it into a small bottle and bring it to St John's Island. When I get there I realise that it's too little for me to squish out, so I only manage to wash my face on the first night. I forgo washing my face for the next two days. And the result? The monstrous thing you see on my chin and 3 other ones near my nose that can't be seen in this picture. ): But they're much better now that I've gone back to my usual routine, thank goodness. YSL FTW!


Jump shot! I realise that my fringe is flopping about unglamourously, but I don't dare cut it myself and I've been too lazy to drag my ass to the hairdresser's. I think I might want to cut my hair short... but I'm chicken about it and I'll probably never do it unless half of it is burnt off in a fire or something. ):


I want my Chem test back! I'm not confident that I did well, but evs, I still want it back. D: I hate having to wait ages for a test to be returned. ): I just realised that Labour Day's on Thursday and I'll miss History for the second week in a row. I want to learn about Nazi Germany and get my History paper back, damn it! Gah!

Oh, and there was this whole "OMG I MISS CAMP" atmosphere amongst the Sec 3s yesterday but it's been so much better today. Cheryl was like "Oh I wanna go back so bad! I miss camp a lot! Let's have a class outing there!" but she's been mostly quiet about it today. I knew it would pass. I mean, if I can get over Bintan and Cherating, St. John's Island should be a piece of cake. I missed camp, but it was mostly small things that got me thinking about it, and pangs passed pretty quickly. And it's hard to remain sad about it when you actually have toilets with sinks and orange ck heels to cheer you up. :)

Besides, it's not so much the camp site and the activities we had there [[because frankly, I do like my sinks and my bed and my TV and my computer way too much to give them up]], it's more of the sense of belonging to your class. And Cherating actually had proper facilities -- toilets with sinks, bathrooms with doors [[although there was this flap that could be opened and someone could peek inside, hahahaha, but it's family, so w/e~]], a rock wall, a bungee bounce, really hot guys...


My dad was talking about the Canon 400D/450D today. Oh god I hope I get it! I hate having to take pictures with a point and shoot! And the 450D is the first one that has the image on the LCD screen! Awesomeo! And I want this Marc by Marc Jacobs watch:


I thought it would be like $270 [[like the other MBMJ watches]], but it's 300 pounds 'cos it's snakeskin. I was playing with the zoom on the website and it says "Geniune Reptile" on the inside of the strap. AHHHHHHHHHH I feel terrible but it's so gorgeous asdfl;kajsdl;fj WHY do I always pick the most expensive things to fall in love with? ): Can't I for once go for the "reasonably priced" items? I'm convinced if you put out 5 bottles of perfumes that are priced from $14/100ml to $350/100ml I'll gravitate towards the $350 bottle. D: It's not even a concious decision, damn it!

And I realise that I don't like shu nu watches. I don't understand why watches for girls are always rectangular or some weird heart shape. I prefer bulky men watches. :X Gah I hope my future husband is a watch fanatic so I can stea-- I mean, borrow, his watches. *cough*


One random Lars pictures, because it's Lars.

Okay, first of all, WHAT THE HELL, PHOTOGRAPHER?!?!?!?!?! MAKE THE GIRL LOOK MORE APPRECIATIVE DAMN IT! I would kill a lamb to be in her position! [[The lamb thing came from watching Jamie Oliver in this episode where he went to stay with this Italian family and they made him kill a lamb -- I think only Bernice will fully understand this though.]] Ergh. One of the world's most beautiful men is giving her a kiss and the photographer makes her look like she wants to run away? Whut dood! If If I were in her position in this shoot I would fail really miserably at this shot. I'd probably look more like ♥.♥

Oh yeah, and Beatrice wrote "Lars is 大姐's husband" and added "♥*lips*♥*lips*♥*lips*" [[fill in the *lips* with a bad drawing of a pair of lips]] at the back of it. Aww thanks li'l sis, that's the smartest thing you've said this year! When Bernice saw it she went, "Why are there hamburgers between the hearts?" Hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahah! Me, being ever so witty, went, "Because Lars is from Hamburg!" Hahahahahahha. WE ROXZ~


ETA: I am now of the opinion that German men, Canadian men and Greek men are the hottest in the world. Germany has Lars B., Metze, Kehli and Lars R., Canada has Andrew S. [[must put S. if not later suay suay people mistake for some other Andrew *coughs violently*]], Casey T. and Luke McFarlane, and the Greeks have Panayiotis and their statues of naked men. Okay that was random, but I felt I had to put that down.

No comments: