Monday, June 9, 2008

Fanfiction writers need to write more fluff, not more angst

I make this huge to-do list for myself today, which even includes what time I should start doing the piece of homework and what time I should stop. It worked for until after I came back from school. I was supposed to do E.Lit and Chemistry and more E.Lit and I ended up going to NTUC to buy daily necessities and using the computer until... yeah, now.

I haven't even had time to watch a Euro match properly, but I'm thinking of changing that with the Holland v Italy match later, without going to bed first. I'm going to be killing myself tomorrow, but that's the whole point of football tournaments, right? :D

BY THE WAY, YAY GERMANY :D It's sad that I'll miss the match on the 13th because I'll be at camp, and it'll be super hard to watch the one next Tuesday because I have work the next day. D: But I'll do my best!

I also need to go out with Christal soon, but I don't know which number's she's using anymore and she hasn't been online or posting in ages. ): CHRISTAL WHEN YOU READ THIS WE NEED TO TALK ASAP! LET'S WATCH PRINCE CASPIAN!

I have a feeling I'm going to wake up and read this post and be terrified by the grammar mistakes/sentence construction/spelling mistakes and edit it manically until it's perfect... or as close as can be.

No comments: