Wednesday, June 25, 2008

School's started. I'm still not sure how I feel about it. I like being around my friends in school, and I like all the drama that doesn't revolve around me, but I hate the tests. ): It's been too long since I've taken one, 'cos I'm worried about the Biology one next week. It's just a small test! It's not even a review one, just a simple one. What's wrong with me? D: And by posting this I'm procrastinating against going to study for it. I'm such a genius, I know.

I think watching House right after watching Dead Poets Society is amazingly hilarious. Robert Sean Leonard grew so much fatter, it's astounding. He was so lean/v. slightly muscled in DPS and in House he has more stomach fats than Bernice. I feel bad for this, but.. hahahahahaha!

It's also amazing that Edward Norton is the same age as Robert Sean Leonard. I thought Edward Norton was 30 or something. D: And his body in The Incredible Hulk... X.X I think it's even better than Lars' in Acqua di Gio. Someone please take screencaps quick so I can post them here and we can all perv over them!

Menswear SS09 has started and I'd so like to post pictures to look at, but photobucket is not cooperating with me! :C Why do things only screw up when you want to use them?

No comments: