Monday, June 16, 2008

All I wanna do is to love you, a kind much closer than friends use.

WE GOT AARON RAMSEY! :D I'm really v. happy about it, but to be honest, I've never um, actually seen him play :C, but snatching him away from ManUtd is good enough for me. And AC Milan is super greedy. >:C First Flams, and now Ade? What are we, a buffer club for them? It's kind of sad, actually, because AC Milan is the one Italian team that I don't hate with every fibre of my being.

Okay, with that out of the way, JTC's over. I started hurting EVERYWHERE (sadly I'm not exaggerating) and once I came back home and slept properly it turned out that it was because the cement was too hard. I shall never laugh at Bernice again for complaining of pain everywhere again. D:

Other than that, I don't really know what to say about JTC. Last camp as a cadet, got promoted to coporal, and the next CCA session will be planned by us. Which is such a weird feeling because you're supposed to have POP before CCA under the Sec 3s. I felt homesick on the first night (it's always the worst on the first/last nights), super tired the second, and just ready for it to be over on the third. I need a proper luggage bag that isn't super huge. And Weiling probably helped me keep my sanity during those three days.

Oh, and one important life lesson I've learnt: even if you dislike someone, be cordial to them, because even if you get to a really high post but all the "lesser" people hate you, then... well, you can probably guess what will happen.



Week 4 of the holidays has started and I don't even feel like I'm halfway ready to go back to school. D:

No comments: