Sunday, June 1, 2008

I realise I use the words "annoy" [[and it's derivations]] and "awesome" way too much

I am incredibly annoyed right now, for some reasons that I can't go into here, which annoys me as well, so it's just like one whole big circle of annoyance. But it's so annoying that I'm ready to rip someone a new hole to talk out of. I will be incredibly relieved when it's over, and I swear I will never again make the same mistake.

Anyways, I went to watch Ironman today. It was okay, but there were some huge plotholes that left me going WTF, but I wasn't expecting much anyways. I thought it would be like Transformers, and it kind of is, but just not as boring. I expected to be hugely annoyed by Gwyneth Paltrow's character but surprisingly she was okay.

Jubilate yesterday was okay, but there weren't many students there yesterday. Guess most of them went on Friday. And amazingly my shoes weren't killing me until the very end, which was surprising and welcomed. Didn't see many performers though, but I wasn't too bothered trying to find them anyways. LD's skit, as always, confused me. I wonder why they have to refuse to use mics. It would be so much easier to hear them, especially when they have to do that "let's-all-shout-together" thing. Although I might just have to pay more attention next time, but w/e~.

Pictures from Jubilate! :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
With Yi Ling's phone's main camera

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
With my phone's secondary camera! HAHAHAHA go on, laugh at how terribly crappy my phone's secondary camera is! But it's useful when you need to check if your mascara is smudged or your hair is out of place or something. C:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Picture of our outfits! They're all crumply 'cos we've been sitting around in them for ages but you still get the idea. :) I wish I had gotten one of Bernice's, because it was this Zara dress that was slit up to about where girl boxers would end. Hahaha! [[Lest you ask, obviously she wore shorts underneath.]] I LOVE MY SHOES <33z Not only are they orange, but I got them on 50% discount! Whoo hoo! And I swear that is not a dent in my leg, it's just the weird, unflattering lighting.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting VALENTINO STORE. X.X I love that white dress at the back on the rack! I wish I had enough money and an excuse to buy and wear it. ):

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kuan Fei, me and Serene at the SYSF festival at the Science Centre! My bangs are parted :C


I'm procrastinating doing my holiday homework by reading interviews of cast members from House. Okay by cast members I mean Hugh Laurie and RSL because House and Wilson are the best~ I think RSL has a weird sense of humour, but I think I understand why he hates filming [[not that I've ever done it before]]. He fuels Hosue/Wilson though, so it's all good. :D


start random rant
Once I was trying jeans on, and I could hear the woman in the dressing room next to me going to her husband, "I look so fat in jeans" and when I walked out, she looked FINE. I'm convinced that people who aren't fat who go "I'm so fat" are just looking for people to say that they are not fat. People who actually think they're fat will NEVER say that because they're worried that someone will go, "Yeah, you're fat."

If you thought you were going crazy would you go around asking people, "Do you think I'm crazy?" No, because you'll be afraid of people telling you that you are, indeed, going crazy.

Diets also annoy me because most people are just cutting down their intake of unhealthy food. You know, like "Hey, I won't eat 1/4 of the tub of icre-cream today, I'll eat 1/6!" You're supposed to eat healthy, not eat less of that unhealthy shit.

It is only amplified because it is amazingly annoying when you're out and people go "Oh crap I can't eat [[add food here]] because I'm on a [[whatever]] diet D:". I know I used to do that when I was on my "No McDonalds for a year" resolution but I wouldn't go with people to McDonalds and then go "OMG I can't eat McDonalds!!!!!", I'd just stay away.

And I don't give a shit what anyone says, but being as thin as Beatrice is NOT beautiful. She's completely flat, has no waist, looks like a prepubescent boy -- how is that beautiful at all? Her hip-to-waist ratio is 0.77, which is worse than mine since I have a 0.74, hahaha. Therefore I am deemed more attractive, whooo. I kid, I kid.
end random rant


Here are some picturez~
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
HAHAHAHAHAH OMG HIS PANTS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
ARGH I want that shirt. ):

Photobucket
And this shirt... [[I love how this shirt is so simple and yet so ostentatious at the same time!]]

Photobucket
And this one. I know they're all guy shirts but I think they'd look awesome under a well-cut blazer [[with the sleeves pushed up halfway]] with skinny jeans and severe high heels.

Photobucket
THEY EVEN HAVE A BEAR KEYCHAIN ARGHHHHHHHH FLY ME TO MILAN NOW SOMEONE :C

Ahem. Back to Panayiotis.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hahaha the earring C:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
SO GORGEOUS X.X His eyes look even prettier in the larger pic but Photobucket resizes the pictures. :C

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
LARS AND PANAYIOTIS IN THE SAME PICTURE. X.X DID I JUST SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUST AND GO TO HEAVEN? I THINK MY BRAIN IS GOING TO COLLASP ON ITSELF FROM AWESOMENESS. C:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hahahahah the person who tied this tie suckz~ If it's Panayiotis I take it back, because changing fast is a HUGE pain in the ass and it's very hard to look good. Plus the dressers are supposed to prevent things like these from happening, right?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hate the shirt, but even that can't take away from Panayiotis' gorgeous-ness. X.X

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
THIS MAN IS WAY TOO GORGEOUS ♥.♥ I ALSO NEED TO FIND ANOTHER WORD OTHER THAN GORGEOUS TO DESCRIBE PANAYIOTIS.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


from www.purseblog.com
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love her outfit! [[Obviously I mean the model in the grey-blue jacket who appears in both these pictures.]] I love the scarf and the length of the shorts and especially the yellow socks worn with the blue flats-moccasins [[I can't tell what they're supposed to be :C]]! The glasses are super cute as well!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
ILY YSL~ [[acronyms FTW]]


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I shot him. He's dead!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
House looking at pictures of naked teenage boys!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You're going to trap me in here! (talking to House during his stay at House's apartment)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cane poke C:

No comments: