Thursday, June 19, 2008

Okay I'm not going to lie, job attachment hasn't been very good. Or good at all, for that matter. But the doctor that we're supposed to be following, A/Prof Chow Wan Cheng, brought us out for dinner today and it was super amazing. The food was really really good and she's so smart and knows like a billion things and she's the head of the alumni board of our school! And we went to this place for desert and the cakes/tea/macarons were super good as well. :D Ahhh she's so nice. :D

But other than that, being a doctor seems really tough and I'm still not sure if I want to become one. I'd rather work a month a year and be a millionaire, but seeing as I'm not incredibly beautiful, it's impossible. A doctor seems like an interesting job since it's interactive and challenging, but the studying alone seems like it'll kill me. Apparently the selection of students to get into the medical course is really tough and like 10% get through. D:

We were doing CIP-ish work for the past few days, but tomorrow Brenda and Yi Ling are getting the chance to visit the wards with Dr Chow. No fair I wanna see too! D: That's kind of what I wanted to do when I signed up for the SGH attachment. :/ But I got to do a bit on the first day and I saw a colonoscopy. Which was pretty cool! But I still wanna go tomorrow. D: GAHHHHH. D:


I'll be gone from today morning till Sunday for Thailand!

No comments: