Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Let's talk about some things that bug the shit out of me. It's probably going to offend a lot of people, but whatever, I honestly don't give a flying fart.



1) You know how some people have songs playing when you enter their webpage/blog/whatever? It fucking bugs me. Yes I know you LOOOOVEEEE that song [[which is probably something by the Backstreet Boys, Westlife, Rihanna or Britney Spears]], but that doesn't mean that we all love it. Can't you be a little more considerate to the people who are playing their own [[good]] music while visiting your blog?

I know some genius is going to argue that there's this little "stop" button that I can click on to make it stop, but fuck that, I want to enter a page without having to do that. And just so you know, it really turns me off from visiting that particular blog a second time.



2) Like mentioned a few posts before, people replacing fuck with fcuk/f*ck/f**k/f***. If you wanna use the word but don't have the guts to, don't use it.

3) People adding you on facebook who haven't talked to you in ages. I really can't stand it. I know you're trying to pump up your small friends list so you go around adding everyone you know by face, but then that doesn't count as your "friends" list anymore, does it? It's more of a "hey-i-think-i've-seen-you-once-in-school-so-let-me-add-you" list. Or even better, "we-meet-in-school-but-never-say-hi-but-on-the-internet-it-doesn't-fucking-matter-so-i'm adding-you-anyways" list.

4) Facebook/Friendster in general. I don't fucking get the point of Facebook or Friendster. Attacking someone with a vampire? SUPPAAAA FUNNNN.

5) People sending chain messages. Oh god. And it's the best when one person sends it to you and like 50 other people they don't know, and then 5 of that 50 send it back to you again. You're NOT going to die/get haunted by a dead kid/not find true love if you don't send it, okay?

6) People whom I don't want to talk to talking to me.

7) Going to school during the fucking holidays. Not just like twice a week or something sane like that. Every-fucking-day. Fuck that.

8) Starhub not playing Arsenal CL matches live. Fuck you and your little ManUtd loving hearts. And speaking of ManUtd...

9) ManUtd and Mancs and Fergie. Let me tell you the story of one manc that I once knew. After we drew 2-2 with their sorry asses, she came and talked to me on MSN. She demanded that I said that Arsenal was stupid. And when I said "not even a croc Birkin with diamond hardware could make me do that", she told me that if I didn't stop talking to her, I wouldn't be getting a present from London. Aww, Benita, I don't think I was getting anything from London in the first place, was I? And for your information, the answer is still OVER MY FUCKING HEAD. :)

10) Michael/David. Self-explanatory.





And just because a whole post of negativity will give you an extra wrinkle, here are some things that I love.



1) French accents. Sexy sexy sexy. Did I mention that they were sexy? Yeah. :)

2) Arsenal winning. Again, self-explanatory. It's much sweeter against some teams though. I have a bad feeling about the match against Slavia Prague though. Not an "OMG WE'RE GOING TO GET SLAUGHTERED" kind of feeling, like a "shit what if we lose" kind of feeling. I hope I'm wrong.


3) Brian/Michael.

Brian: He's not going to hate you.
Michael: Why?
Brian: Because I'm crazy about you.

Justin: He misses you, he's miserable without you. He loves you. He'll never admit it but he does.
Michael: Brian doesn't love anyone. He doesn't believe in love remember?
Justin: You're the exception.



4) Brian/Justin. Hahahaha I should make up my mind, I know. But I like having options. :)

5) And Brian in general. I like him better than Michael now. Michael with David = shitty. "Oh, if it isn't Coco Chanel." "Emmett de la Renta." I'm obviously very fickle. Ah well.

6) Chanel.

7) John Legend.

No comments: