Thursday, November 22, 2007

Camp, and jealousy

Camp was surprisingly okay.

Well, if you overlook the fact that the food was terrible [[but then again everyone says that I'm horrible when it comes to food, so yeah, you might not want to take my word for it]], the water to bathe was freaking cold, the floor we slept on was super hard, and I had no connection to the outside world.

But unless your living conditions are horrible, it isn't camp. I mean, if you're living in a nice place on a nice comfy bed with hot water and a bathtub and room service, it's more of a holiday, isn't it?

Anyways, we came in third for minicomp. :) Which was what Su Fang and Natalie wanted, so I'm happy too. The present we got was this doll thing hanging from a spring coil. I'm not sure how useful it is, but it's adorable.

We went for this fire prevention course on the second day, which was cool, because I got to use a fire extinguisher. Haha now I sound like such a loser. But whatever, it was fun! :D I also got to call my sister during lunch break, which was like salvation to me. When you eat, sleep, breathe and talk about something for too long a period, your brain melts. Metaphorically, of course. It was a relief to talk to someone who was not part of all the madness.

The most interesting thing that happened during the camp was this big dramaz between the Sec Ones. This girl's mom went to complain about the stuff we did during camp, and this other girl wasn't happy about it. The unhappy kid ended up crying. And then I don't know what happened. Fun, isn't it?

The most interesting thing I learned is that Priscilla thinks that the actor who plays Sylar on Heroes, Zachary Quinto, is hot. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that guy looks like Rob. Heh, I'm mean. >:)

I think here is where I go, "I would so do it over again", but I can't.


I missed watching TV. Heroes, QAF, whatever.

I just realised that Heroes rips off from many different shows. X-men -- especially the eyes when Issac paints; it's identical to Storm's --, Prison Break [[that what's-that-fat-guy's-name breaking out of that stupid room thing with HRG's help]], CSI [[Sylar and his victims]] and something else that I noted but forgot. It's still good though, which is the scary part.

Hiro is super super super cute!

Ando: Go and talk to yourself.
Hiro: No, you do it. I scare me.

And his flying man thing! ad;lfkajsdfl;kjaf GO HIROOOOOOOOO!


On Monday, I went to City Hall's Robinsons. The cosmetics department there rocks. There was Jeremy's Jean Paul Gaultier cologne ad, Mathias's for Gucci, and the Z Zegna guy who is so hot.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Don't you agree? :D

And they also had like 5 bottles of Eau des Merveilles, the Pegasus edition.

Esther though that Un Jardin Sur Le Nil was better than both Coco Mademoiselle and Eau des Merveilles. Shockinggg. Coco Mademoiselle EDP is super strong. I sprayed one spritz on Esther and I could smell it for so long afterwards. If I have anything to do with it, my next perfume purchase will be that. Yay. :)





And just because I've been so out of touch with everything, it was news to see England out of Euro 08. A draw was all they needed, but it was too hard. Poor things. I'm glad they're out though. I don't need the newspapers talking about them all the freaking time.

WTF Germany. A goaless draw. Ergh. At least they're through though, yay. :D

You know, in camp, one of the things that drove me was that Robin would be back for Wigan right after it, but he's not going to be back until after Sevilla. Ergh. At least he's back training though. Let's hope he gets match fit. Fast.

We have something like 5 midfielders out for Wigan. Cesc, Alex, Flams, Diaby and Gilberto. I wonder who we're going to play. Rosa, Denilson, Diarra and Eboue/Walcott seems likely. But it's only Wigan, so I'm not too worried. If we can't beat Wigan with such a lineup, we should probably forget about the title.

I'm really looking forward to the match. It's been what, 2 weeks since the last Arsenal match? 2 weeks = way too long. I wonder how I'm going to survive the off season. But that's still far away, so whatever!

The festive e-catalogue came out! Whee!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I wonder if the shirts were specially re-arranged for this, or if they're like that usually. If they weren't, these people don't know their numbers. Tsk.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This picture is amusing on so many levels. The guy's not hot [[you'd think that since we're the second richest club financially we'd be able to afford a halfway decent model, right?]], and oh my god, the underwear. Hahahahahahaha. I don't even know why I'm so amused by the underwear, I just am.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And I thought everyone looked adorable in a beanie. Maybe it's just the scary expression though. And yes, you better be ready for the Christmas period Robin! >:(



My sister got 264 for PSLE.

I'm happy for her. I'm just angry at me for being such a fucking idiot. And also by the fact that my sister went from zero to hero in an instant with my parents. She told me that everyone was like, "OMG YOU BEAT BELINDA" like it's really something to be proud of.

No one's telling that to me though, so I suspect that they're trying to protect my fragile ego. I wish I could say that I'd shrug it off if someone told me that, but I can't. I'd probably tell that person to get the fuck out of my face.

At least one good thing's going to come out of this -- my sister's getting a camera! Hopefully she'll be able to push them for the Rebel XTi. But that's hoping for too much. I think I'll settle for one of the cheaper ones. We'll see.

No comments: