Monday, November 12, 2007

Reading v Arsenal

THREE-ONE TO THE ARSENAL.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If you couldn't tell, Flams, Aleks and Ade scored. Ade could've easily gotten a hat-trick, if we weren't robbed of that goal by the linesman [[yeah, way to go genius!]], and if he had scored that golden chance he had at the 6th minute.

I can't comment on whether Eboue or [[add other player here]] was shit or not, because I don't seem to remember anything right now. I do remember Cesc pulling what's-his-face's arm and getting that yellow. I was WTF-ing at it, but then I saw this.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket It makes more sense now. I mean, what's-his-face didn't do anything that I remember to Cesc. If he had done something, I would've remember his-face, right? It's kind of hilarious now that I think of it, actually. Cesc was practically latching on to that guy's arm like it was a life buoy. Lucky guy. :P

Better Wigan than Aston Villa or Chelsea. Robin's supposed to be back for Wigan too, so yay. :) And speaking of Robin, here's a screencap from... yes you guessed it, A-M! I obviously spend way too much time on A-M.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


LINKIN PARK CONCERT LATER. ad;flkajdfl;kadsf Sherilyn's coming with me, yay. :D Jing should've gone too, but she was too broke. Boo for being poor!

I hope the person standing in front of me isn't a foot taller than me or something crazy like that. It's a possibility though. It's not much of an achievement to be 6'2.5, is it? I also hope that the people around me don't smell like BO. But knowing my luck, they probably will.



I love the dance. It's so adorable! :D And the whole thing is love too -- Brian/Justin and Brian/Michael. I must make up my mind over my QAF OTP. Boo hoo.

No comments: