Saturday, November 3, 2007

Arsenal v ManUtd

2-2; Cesc and Gallas!

I don't think I've been so okay with a draw before. But when you go down in the 83rd minute and come back in the 93rd to draw the game? Hardly a thing to be displeased about.

I know a lot of people are unhappy about how some players performed [[and seriously, Almunia should not have come out of goal for that second ManUtd goal]], but you have got to admire the fighting spirit in our team. They just refuse to lose! We also set a new club record today -- 25 games unbeaten in all competitions.

And kudos to the linesman also for that good decision. :) I want to give him a kiss on his bald head and a gold star for a job well done.

Mancs are funny. They're like, "Why are the gooners celebrating like they've won the league or something?" Hmm... Let's see. Because we didn't lose? Because we're still top of the table WITH A GAME IN HAND? I don't know man, could be a ton of reasons. I wouldn't rule out the fact that it was because we have more bleached blonds in our team either. You never know these weird gooners, do you? Tsk tsk.

And my sister's prediction that we would score two goals came true. She wasn't so accurate about the ManUtd goals thingie, but ah well. She also correctly predicted the scoreline of the Sheffield United v Arsenal match. For all you betters out there, I'll ask her for her prediction for a mere $2. ;)


ETA: We're playing Blackburn away for the quarter finals of the Carling Cup. Should be a very interesting match. I just hope we come out of it without any injuries. Pity Robin won't play though. I would love to see a Robin v Savage bitch!fight.


Anyways. Bernice and I watched Stardust today. IT WAS SUPER GOOD. EVERYONE GO WATCH IT NOW. The acting was good [[Robert di Niro as Captain Shakespeare took the show for me]], there was romance, there was comedy, there were thrills, and the special effects were satisfactory. The storyline is also pretty dang amazing. I'm not a fantasy fan, which kind of tells you how special this movie is. I'm definitely buying the DVD.

And Hummer has a fragrance. Hahahahaha. Now why do I find that so funny? :D And Chanel's Allure pour homme sport smells really feminine. Ferrari also has a fragrance, weird, huh?

No comments: