Saturday, February 9, 2008

Horoscopes and all that jazz

So my parents were flipping through the Zodiac horoscope for this year, right? They come across mine and it says something like, "You will be tempted to start a romance this year, and it might affect your studies."

Um. Whut?

Instead of getting anxious and telling me that a boyfriend is bad~*~ at this age and that I shouldn't think of getting a boyfriend until I'm old enough to move out, they just laugh at my :O face like it's the funniest thing they've seen in some time. Thanks, I love you guys too. *sarcastic*

It's probably because they think that I only like ang moh guys so there's practically no chance of me getting a boyfriend this year. The sad thing is that they're right. It's not like I'm planning to get married or something, so looks > personality right now. My dad says that I can't marry a pretty boy, someone tattooed and/or pierced, or a black guy. Thanks dad, now I'm going to try my best to find a husband who is black and a pretty boy, and who is tattooed and pierced. :)

And no, I don't know any Shuan.




Fuck what you know. You need to forget about what you know, that's your problem. Forget about what you think you know about life, about friendship, and especially about you and me.

No comments: