Monday, February 25, 2008

Send a message to Eduardo!

Like the title says, do it here -- http://www.arsenal.com/article.asp?thisNav=News&article=488049&lid=NewsHeadline&Title=Send+your+messages+of+support+to+Eduardo! And just 'cos I know some people won't have the patience to read the whole thing, it's the link near the end of the 3rd paragraph. And if you don't have the e-mail/word thingie, the e-mail address is: gunners@arsenal.co.uk, and the subject is MESSAGE FOR EDUARDO. Include your full name, age and country, and keep the message to a couple of sentences.

It doesn't matter if you're not a gooner, if you're reading this, could you please take 2 minutes of your time to send an e-mail saying something along the lines "Get well soon, we'll be thinking of you!" to Eduardo? I'm sure it would mean something if a non-gooner sent him that. :)

The outpour of support has been amazing. AC Milan put a get well soon note to Eduardo on their website too. It was very classy of them to do so. ♥



School's been crappy. My results have been crappier. If I can get a 73% overall percentage and manage an above average for all the subjects, I'll be... well, I won't be very happy, but it's the least I should be able to manage. I'm determined to get all A1s in one term's PPR. I've had 8... but never 9. I WILL DO IT.

No comments: