Saturday, February 2, 2008

Man City v Arsenal

3-1, AND WE'RE BACK AT THE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!

Ade scored 2 [[DUH! It's going to be weird when you say, "Ade didn't score." Let it never end, kthnx]], and Eduardo with another! Ade is amazing now. The goals just come so easily! And I love his new song! ADEBAYORRRRRR, GIVE HIM THE BALL AND HE'LL SCORE!!!!!! I thought it sounded kind of uncheery at first, but the lyrics won me over. :D

It should have been a very comfortable win [[the only explanation for Man City's poor performace is that they forgot to wake up in time for the game]], but Clichy made one mistake that allowed them to score. Try as we might, I don't think we can hate Clichy for this. I'll gladly take one mistake every 6 months and him being able to out run/keep up with all wingers, thanks.

Phil is really stepping up for me. He was solid today, and I no longer get jitters when I see him touch the ball. Actually I'm really comfortable with him and Gallas at the back. I don't remember them doing anything wrong [[could be because Man City didn't really do anything to trouble them, but I'll put it down to their genius]]. What a change from the Senderos that everyone was sure would score own goals and give away stupid ones! :D

Cesc and Hleb weren't at their best, but they did well enough, so that's good. Flams needs to stop shooting defenders and start aiming for the goal, but did his job really well.

3 comfortable points, and back at the top of the league [[thanks to Sp*rs, but eww I feel disgusted saying that ):]]! :D

And talking about Sp*rs, they're releasing a commemortative DVD of that game. Fucking losers. But I saw this....

Photobucket
FTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha I love the gooners who do these things. :DDDDD


Anyways! I went shopping with my sister yesterday. I finally bought my DC shirt [[YAY! So much pretty. :D]], 2 Esprit shirts [[$34.90 for two! Awesome, y/n? And the shirts are pretty!]], and Zara jeans. Zara jeans are awesome. They're relatively cheap and so nice and soft! :D And they're not like Levis who cut small! :D

My sister, while trying her Zara jeans [[only $59.90! Awesome!]], was like "OMG I MUST FIT INTO A 0" and squeezed into one... but couldn't button it up. Hahahahahahahaha. She ended up getting a 4. And she's 1.55m. That tells you how scarily skinny models are, since they have to be 1.75m and size 4. D:

Plus I finally got my hair cut. :D I'm really happy with it! It's cute! :D It's a bit short though, but it'll grow out, y? I'm sure someone will ask me to pin my fringe up though, haha.

Oh yeah, and the crowd there is the rich tai tai kind. The moment we walked in we saw this woman with a 2.55 and Galliano jeans. D: And the woman who was sitting next to me had a Chanel bag too. *sigh* She was a TOTAL asshole though and kept going "Not nice" and "I don't like this" to everything. Just because you carry Chanel doesn't make you better than everyone else, okay?

She was reading P.S. I Love You while doing her hair, which is a nice book, but dude, you're around 25, you should be reading deeper stuff. I'm 14-going-on-15 and I read Oscar Wilde and Dave Eggers. Cecila Aachen? *laughs* Doesn't compare. Guess you can't have it all though. ;)

No comments: